Whittals Chalets, graded Highly Recommended by AA Quality Assured Accommodation, is situated in Aliwal North, only 400m from the N6 route
Whittals offers the tourist and discerning business person affordable and relaxed comfort in fully equipped two-bedroom chalets and a newly build conference venue accommodating up to 30 persons. We pride ourselves on giving attention to all our guests. Come as a guest and leave as a friend.
What we offer
- • Living and dining area including DSTV with 51 channels
- • Two bedrooms with two double beds and one single bed. Linen provided. [Electric blankets]
- • Bathroom with shower/bath and limited toiletries and towels
- • The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave oven, two plate stove, kettle, toaster, frying pan, cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils and complementary coffee/tea.
- • Garden, patio with braai and most units with undercover parking.
- • Security fenced with remote control gates
- • Daily serviced
- • Laundry service
- • Free Wi-Fi
- • Small pets allowed by prior arrangement
- • Credit/debit cards welcome
- • Fans/Heaters
- • Off Street Parking
Breakfast and dinner available on request and is served in our newly built breakfast lounge and lapa.
Our conference centre with adjacent braai area and lapa is ideal for small functions, business meetings, training etc. We will gladly assist you with the planning of your conference and catering.
• Living area with satellite TV[DSTV]
• Fan / heaters
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Complimentary tea/coffee
• 2 Bedrooms – bed linen supplied
[including electric blankets]
• Complimentary toiletries
• Towels supplied
FOOD & DRINK:
• Free Wi-Fi
• Off street parking
• Security fence & remote control gates
• Child friendly
• Pet friendly (on arrangement)
• Laundry service
• Housekeeping (daily)
• Wheelchair access
Children of all ages welcome. Pets are also welcome.
Check-in from 14h00 | Check-out by 09h30
Aliwal North Accommodation
Aliwal North lies on the south bank of the Orange river and on the N6/Malouti route running from Bloemfontein to East London. Attractions in the area vary from historical sites e.g. block houses dating from the Anglo Boer war, exquisite ancient San rock art sites (we feature a wide selection of San rock paintings in our chalets). Buildings of interest include St Paul's and the Roman Catholic Cathedral of 1857.
TARIFF (per chalet per day)
1 Person – R390.00
2 Persons – R600.00 (i.e. R300.00 p.p)
3 Persons – R650 (i.e. R217.00 p.p)
4 Persons – R700 (i.e. R175.00 p.p.)
Please note that rates may change without notice. Contact our Reception for current rates. Arrangements must be made for lunch packs and dinner requests.
Whittals Chalets offer nine fully equipped chalets with their own entrance, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living area and braai facilites which enable guests to cater for themselves. Meals are served (on arrangement) and guests have the option of having meals served in our dining and lapa facility or in the privacy of their chalet. Guests get the living space, privacy and amenities of their own chalet for the price of a room.
…At Whittals you pay less for so much more…
Please get in touch with us
Fill in this form to enquire about availability and/or send us a message:
Map and Directions
GPS location: Latitude: -30.716973 | Longitude: 26.712258
Tel: 051 634 1189
Fax: 086 630 0313
Cell: 072 522 6900
6 Dan Pienaar Ave
Copyright © Whittals Chalets Aliwal North. All Rights Reserved.
Website by GET NOTICED ~ Geraldine Botha